Monday, September 24, 2012

Kicking off TV season 2012-2013 Mondays

Today marks the official start of the new fall television season. As an avid TV watch and DVR master I thought I would go through the programming guide and make some recommendations. I watch just about very scripted show on television but won't watch a second of a reality show or singing competition.
Monday Nights:
CBS:
8pm How I Met Your Mother
8:30 Partners
9:00 2 Broke Girls
9:30 Mike and Molly
10:00 Hawaii Five-O
Tonight marks the final season of "How I Met Your Mother" when of my long time favorites. If you haven't watched before it's too late in jump in but episodes run daily in syndication on FX and local stations. Partners  is a new show about two best friend writers where one is gay and one is straight. I will watch one episode because Sophia Bush of One Tree Hill Fame is on it but after that I'm out. I DVR "2 Broke Girls" despite the bad writing because I totally dig Kat Dennings so I think it's worth a look as it starts Season 2. Mike and Molly sucks we get it the lead couple is fat, so what. Hawaii Five-0 I Don't watch case of the week show.
Fox:
8pm Bones
9pm Mob Doctor
Bones is a long running show that I've lost all interest in now that the two leads have gotten together. "Mob Doctor" might be canceled tonight it's a new show about a doctor in debt to the Mob and forced to do their bidding. Terrible show
ABC: 
8pm Dancing with the Stars
10pm Castle
I have not and never will watch other of these shows.
NBC:
8pm Voice
10pm Revolution (New) My pick of the night
Revolution is one of my favorite new shows and has aired one episode that can be seen both on demand and at NBC.com. Set in a future with no electricity in a sort of colonized America, it stars  a cute newcomer as a Katniss from the Hunger Games like character. It has a lot of action scenes and Gincarlo Episoto from Breaking Bad as a bad guy. This show has potential!
I'll be back tomorrow with Tuesday's lineup

No comments:

Post a Comment